Mistral Artist Management is
an event management, film post-production and artists' development
company. Cinémonde is our cinema series (launched in 2008) featuring screenings of films from around the world with compelling stories for an invitation-only audience of film lovers. Cinémonde is now operating virtually, but still organized in a spirit of conviviality and camaraderie. Reserve your tickets here for Cinémonde Soiree 75, April 9 thru Apil 11, 2021!
CINEMONDE #75, Friday, April 9 thru Sunday, April 11, with live Q&A on Zoom on Sun, April 11, 2021, 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
Streaming premiere of feature film, MY WONDERFUL WANDA by Bettina Oberli, preceded by short film, SQUEEGEE by Morgan Krantz
MY WONDERFUL WANDA, made in SWITZERLAND, 2020, Color, 110 min. (in German & Polish with English STs)
Writer/Director: Bettina Oberli (right) / Producers: Lukas Hobi, Reto Schaerli / Cinematographer: Judith Kaufmann / Music: Grandbrothers (Erol Sarp & Luka Vogel / Editor: Kaya Inan / Production Design: Marion Schramm / Costumes: Laura Locher / Casting: Corinna Glaus, Magdalena Szwarchart / Starring: Agnieszka Grochowska, Marthe Keller, André Jung, Birgit Minichmayr, Jacob Matschenz
The film pogram will be available to stream to ticket-holders for 72 hours beginning on Friday, April 9, 2021 through Sunday, April 11 along with our ZOOM Q&A at 4 pm EST. with filmmakers.
PLEASE RESERVE AND PAY HERE FOR YOUR CINEMONDE PARTICIPATION:
a) You can pay for your Cinémonde tickets with any major credit card (above). First choose how many guests you want to reserve for by toggling "Ticket Options," and fill in all fields. We need the email address of each participant. You will enter your credit card information on the PayPal secure site. If you have any problems, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) You can purchase up to 4 tickets with 4 separate emails for one Cinémonde evening. We will ask you for each guest's name and email address so we can confirm by e-mail the password for streaming our film selection(s) and send each participant a link to join our Q&A with the filmaker(s)..
c) We will confirm all reservations and receipt of all Cinémonde reservation fees by return e-mail.
d) We would like to know who invited you to Cinémonde, so please answer the question "Who invited you to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your tickets. If you invited friends or colleagues to Cinémonde, we would like to know who they are as well, so please answer the question "Who did you invite to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your tickets.
GUIDELINES FOR OUR CINEMONDE SOIREES:
Here are some basic guidelines for enjoying yourself and the memorable evening we are planning for you at Cinémonde:
1) Please stream the film selections during the the window that we have designated and before you join our Zoom Q&A session.
2) Dress is "casual / decent," meaing we invite you to join our zoom session from home, but would like everyone to be properly clothed.
3) All guests should reserve and pay for their Cinémonde soiree tkts beforehand. Space is limited on the Zoom session. We cannot accept last-minute tkt purchases.
5) In the case of a cancellation, we can't refund your contribution. If you explain the reason for the cancellation to us beforehand, we will see about applying your payment to a future Cinémonde soiree .
6) If we are sold out when you try to reserve tickets, we will inform you that we can not take your reservation and put you on a waiting list, in case a guest cancels.