Mistral Artist Management is
an event management, film post-production and artists' development
company. Cinémonde is our cinema series (launched in 2008) featuring screenings of films from around the world with compelling stories for an invitation-only audience of film lovers. Cinémonde is now operating virtually, but still organized in a spirit of conviviality and camaraderie! CLICK HERE FOR TRAILER OF JACK LONDON'S MARTIN EDEN.
CINEMONDE #83, screening JACK LONDON'S MARTIN EDEN from Thursday, Sept 29 thru Sunday, Oct 2, with live Q&A on Zoom with filmmaker Jay Craven on Sunday, Oct 2, 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST.
Written and Directed by Jay Craven / Producers: India Blake, Jay Craven, Fred Strype and Stephanie Serra / Director of Photography: David Dolnik / Production Designer: Maryam Khosravi / Costumes Designer: Avery Reed / Editors: Patrick Kennedy and Brian Emery / Music Score: Judy Hyman and Jeff Claus
CAST: Martin Eden -- Andrew Richardson / Ruth Morse - Hayley Grffith / Lizzie Connolly - Annet Mahendru / Winfred Morse - Grainger Hines / Mary Morse - Missy Yager / Brissenden - Phil McGlaston Joe - Jeff Adler
PLEASE RESERVE AND PAY HERE FOR YOUR CINEMONDE PARTICIPATION:
a) You can pay for your Cinémonde tickets with any major credit card (above). First choose how many guests you want to reserve for by toggling "Ticket Options," and fill in all fields. We need the email address of each participant. You will enter your credit card information on the PayPal secure site. If you have any problems, email the director of Cinémonde at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) You can purchase up to 4 tickets with 4 separate emails for one Cinémonde event. We will ask you for each guest's name and email address so we can confirm by e-mail the password for streaming our film selection(s) and send each participant a link to join our Q&A with the filmmaker(s)..
c) We will confirm all reservations and receipt of all Cinémonde reservation fees by return e-mail.
d) We would like to know who invited you to Cinémonde, so please answer the question "Who invited you to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your ticket(s). If you invited friends or colleagues to Cinémonde, we would like to know who they are as well, so please answer the question "Who did you invite to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your ticket(s).
GUIDELINES FOR OUR CINEMONDE SOIREES:
Here are some basic guidelines for enjoying yourself and the memorable experience we are planning for you at Cinémonde:
1) Please stream the film selections during the dates that we have designated and hopefully before you join our Zoom Q&A session.
2) Dress is "casual / decent," meaing we invite you to join our zoom session from home, and what you wear is your business.
3) All guests should reserve and pay for their Cinémonde soiree tkts beforehand. Space is limited on the Zoom session. We cannot accept last-minute tkt purchases.
5) In the case of a cancellation, we can't refund your contribution. If you explain the reason for the cancellation to us beforehand, we will see about applying your payment to a future Cinémonde soiree .
6) If we are sold out when you try to reserve tickets, we will inform you that we can not take your reservation and put you on a waiting list, in case a guest cancels.