Mistral Artist Management is
an event management, film post-production and artists' development
company. Cinémonde is our cinema series (launched in 2008) featuring screenings of films from around the world with compelling stories for an invitation-only audience of film lovers. Cinémonde is now operating virtually, but still organized in a spirit of conviviality and camaraderie. Click here for trailer for "#SHAKESPEARES SHITSTORM"!
CINEMONDE #82, screening #SHAKESPEARES SHITSTORM from Friday, April 22 thru Sunday, April 24, with live Q&A on Zoom with filmmaker Lloyd Kaufman on Sunday, April 24, 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST.
Director: Lloyd Kaufman / Producers: Michael Herz, Patricia Kaufman, Kenneth Filmer, Thomas Burr Dodd, John Patrick Brennan, Justin Martel l/ Director of Photography: Lucas Pitassi / Editor: Seby X. Martinez / Music: Filipe Melo, Flavio de Castro Barboza, Louie Aronowitz / Sound : Tom Obzud, Nicole Tessier / Special Effects: Doug Zakmann / Visual Effects: Luc Job / Wardrobes: Jackie Koe / Starring : Debbie Rochon, Catherine Corcoran, Julie Anne Prescott, Kyle Rappaport, Genoveva Rossi, Ron Jeremy, Monique Dupree, Lloyd Kaufman, Dai Green, Kate McGarrigle, Amanda Flower, Frazer Brown
The film program will be available to stream to ticket-holders for +/- 72 hours beginning on Friday, April 22, 2022 through Sunday, April 24, 2022, along with our live Zoom Q&A from 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST Sunday, April 24 with legendary filmmaker Lloyd Kaufman.
PLEASE RESERVE AND PAY HERE FOR YOUR CINEMONDE PARTICIPATION:
a) You can pay for your Cinémonde tickets with any major credit card (above). First choose how many guests you want to reserve for by toggling "Ticket Options," and fill in all fields. We need the email address of each participant. You will enter your credit card information on the PayPal secure site. If you have any problems, email the director of Cinémonde at: email@example.com.
b) You can purchase up to 4 tickets with 4 separate emails for one Cinémonde event. We will ask you for each guest's name and email address so we can confirm by e-mail the password for streaming our film selection(s) and send each participant a link to join our Q&A with the filmmaker(s)..
c) We will confirm all reservations and receipt of all Cinémonde reservation fees by return e-mail.
d) We would like to know who invited you to Cinémonde, so please answer the question "Who invited you to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your ticket(s). If you invited friends or colleagues to Cinémonde, we would like to know who they are as well, so please answer the question "Who did you invite to Cinémonde?" when you purchase your ticket(s).
GUIDELINES FOR OUR CINEMONDE SOIREES:
Here are some basic guidelines for enjoying yourself and the memorable experience we are planning for you at Cinémonde:
1) Please stream the film selections during the dates that we have designated and hopefully before you join our Zoom Q&A session.
2) Dress is "casual / decent," meaing we invite you to join our zoom session from home, and what you wear is your business.
3) All guests should reserve and pay for their Cinémonde soiree tkts beforehand. Space is limited on the Zoom session. We cannot accept last-minute tkt purchases.
5) In the case of a cancellation, we can't refund your contribution. If you explain the reason for the cancellation to us beforehand, we will see about applying your payment to a future Cinémonde soiree .
6) If we are sold out when you try to reserve tickets, we will inform you that we can not take your reservation and put you on a waiting list, in case a guest cancels.